SUSTEE AQUAMETER – Medium
Have a green thumb, not a dirty finger! You know it's time to water when the color changes from blue to white. Because you leave Sustee in place, it does not disturb growing roots. Sustee's award-wining product design complements the appearance of your plants and is available in white, green, pink and brown.
- Senses water at root level, avoid the dirty fingers & damaged roots you get when trying feel for soil wetness
- Sustee remains in the pot to continuously monitor soil humidity and show you when to water
- Helps prevent withering & root rot - your houseplants stay healthy so they can clean the indoor air to keep you healthy!
- Award-winning product design - No batteries - Environmentally friendly - Creates little waste
- Sustee size M is best for pots 4.7 to 7 inches in diameter
- Get one for each of your plants and more for gifts
SUSTEE AQUAMETER – Large
- Sustee size L is best for pots more than 7 inches in diameter
COLOR CHANGE FROM DRY TO WET
A white indicator means it is time to water your plant.
After watering, Sustee absorbs moisture at root level, like your plant.
As the level of absorbed water rises, the indicator gradually becomes blue.
It takes about 10 minutes to turn completely blue after watering,
but the time varies by the type of soil.
It will last about one year, depending on the type of soil.
HOW DOES IT KNOW?
The pF curve between 1.7 and 2.3 is the most effective water moisture level for plants. Below 1.7 root rot is likely and above 2.3 the plant starts to dry out and send roots deeper to find water. Sustee is designed to gradually turn white as the soil approaches a level of 2.3, showing you when the plant really needs water to support healthy root development and helping you to avoid watering too frequently.
CHOOSE FROM 4 COLORS AND 2 SIZES
Sustee is available in four colors to complement the natural colors of your plants.
You can choose from green, brown, pink or white.
Use the Medium size for pots from 4.7 to 7 inches in diameter.
Use the Large size for a deeper pot with a diameter greater than 7 inches.