HORI HORI KNIFE & LEATHER SHEATH SET
Save when you buy your Japanese gardening knife and leather sheath together. Digging, weeding and cutting are much easier with this high quality landscaping tool from Nisaku/Tomita. The sturdy, super sharp blade reduces strain on your hands and wrists. The stainless steel blade is completely tempered to increase durability, resist rust and make cleaning easy. The serrated side lets you saw through tough roots and small branches. MB HANA's leather sheath is custom designed to fit the Nisaku/Tomita hori hori. Use it to keep the sharp edges of your hori hori protected and within reach as you garden.
- Nisaku/Tomita Hori Hori Made in Japan
- Concave blade for scooping soil is also perfect for mixing in soil amendments.
- Engraved depth markings help when planting bulbs.
- Exposed blade is 7.25" long and 3mm thick.
- MB HANA Sheath Made in the USA of top grain leather
- Leather sheath custom designed to snugly fit the Nisaku/Tomita hori hori
- Leather sheath slotted to fit belts up to 2" wide
- Black vinyl sheath (manufacturer packaging) is also included