GARDEN SCISSORS WITH SHARPENER CAP
Originally designed for harvesting grapes, these multi-purpose scissors can be used for all sorts of tasks. Throw one in your tackle box or sewing kit. Use them in the kitchen to open food packages, cut twine, clip coupons and snip herbs. They are great for scrapbooking and other paper crafts that require precise cutting. As garden scissors, they are perfect for trimming houseplants, flower arranging and bonsai.
- Use as kitchen shears, craft scissors, garden snips and more - Great for office, home & garden
- Convenient tungsten carbide sharpener built into cap
- Designed for right or left-handed users
- Comfortable soft handles for small and large hands
- Micro serrations easily grip the cutting material to prevent slipping
- Scissors snap securely into a matching cover for storage and safe handling
- Length without cap: 6.7 inches (170mm)
- Blade length: 1.8 inches (45mm)
- Made in Japan by Saboten, “The Hallmark of Quality in Garden Tools."